reblogged from fuckmelikeyouloveme1994
Living with mental illness means that on some days it will be even harder to cope and you might not be able to explain why. It could be because you havent slept enough, because a smell reminded you of feeling sad, or for no reason at all.
This is a reminder that we dont have to justify our feelings or abilities to anyone, just do whats needed to make it to the next day.
originally posted by misanthropicmutiny
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
originally posted by lokisadvocate
reblogged from foriamjustadreamer
I push everyone away but in a way I’m doing them a favor
originally posted by sidnugget
originally posted by hedonistpoet
originally posted by aeriamamaduck
reblogged from outofpumpkinspice
"do not talk about the test with friends or online"
originally posted by rgnamills
the general public is a truly amazing category of human beings
originally posted by vamellope